Last name: Belprato
- When you buy a heraldic document a new personalized and accurate analysis of the heraldic research will be carried out by an expert heraldist.
- The coat of arms will still be checked and, if not, drawn in strict compliance with the heraldic rules by our experts.
Language of the text: English
Please note this is an automatic translation done by a program, if you buy a heraldic document
the text will be written by a native language heraldist
Nobles in:Italia (Regno di Napoli)
The country or region of the dossier mainly refers to the places where the family was ascribed to the nobility and may be different from those of residence
Heraldic dossiers :Belprato
No doubt the family came here from Spain with the prince King Alfonso of Aragon, who, drawing from him the first Spanish nobility, led Simonetto of the ancient and clear nobility of the city of Valencia from the Kingdom of Valenza seco. very young, extremely handsome, and brave Knight; from finding nothing less than this very ancient family in our Kingdom since the year 1086, in which Roberto lived so great, and pious Lord, that he donated the Church of San to the glorious San Benedetto, and to the Monastery of Monte Casino Giovanni in Ponto, with all its reasons, and appurtenances; were some of opinion, that from this Kingdom the B. passed in Spain, and then with the King Alfonso first they returned; but let it be as you wish; returning to Simonetto, jamb of our living B. today, he was of such great value, and knowingly gifted, who ...
1. Coat of arms of family: Belprato
Language of the text: Italiano
Un campo partito per linea retta da una fascia d'oro, il cui mezzo campo superiore è rosso, con un giglio di Francia d'argento, e quel di sotto è verde tutto seminato di fiori rossetti di fronde d'oro.
Stemma della famiglia Belprato nobile in Napoli; fonte bibliografica: Fam. Nobili del Regno di Napoli parte prima del Signor Carlo de Lellis pag. 44. L'immagine pubblicata nella bibliografia mostra un cimiero di piume di struzzo che non è blasonato.
Search last name
How to do a prelimiary Heraldic research
It is possible to do a preliminary research in our archive. About 100,000 heraldic traces, origins of surnames, coat of arms and blazons are available free of charge. Just write the desired last name in the form below and press enter.
- The Heraldic Traces are dossiers made by an A.I. useful as a starting point for researchers and passionate heraldists and confirm that there is information to work on and it is possible to order a heraldic document.
- Variations of surnames are frequent and mainly derive from involuntary acts such as translation errors or dialectal inflections or from voluntary acts such as attempts to escape persecution or acquisition of titles and properties of other families
- All content on this page is distributed under license Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike 3.0 Unported .