Last name: Trissino Dal Vello D'Oro
- When you buy a heraldic document a new personalized and accurate analysis of the heraldic research will be carried out by an expert heraldist.
- The coat of arms will still be checked and, if not, drawn in strict compliance with the heraldic rules by our experts.
Language of the text: English
Please note this is an automatic translation done by a program, if you buy a heraldic document
the text will be written by a native language heraldist
Nobility: Conti - Nobili
Nobles in:Italia (Veneto)
The country or region of the dossier mainly refers to the places where the family was ascribed to the nobility and may be different from those of residence
Heraldic dossiers :Trissino Dal Vello D'Oro
Without exception, this is the most powerful and illustrious fam. of the Vicenza Committee. It is probably of Germanic origin, as it was believed to be imported into Italy by a Corrado, who was in the wake of the imper. Otto I. The documents of the sec. XI and XII highlight it as strong and respected people especially in the areas where it exercised vice-comital power on behalf of the comes, and precisely in the Agno valley. All the jurisdictional and honorary privileges that had in any case been received and especially granted to Nicolò, imperial vicar in the Vicenza area, but above all the enjoyment of the castles under the direct control of the Bishop, and until then in his possession, were confirmed by the imper. Federico II with a Diploma of April 4, 1236, who also recognized the dignity of the nobility Zuffredo and Uguccione, called de Alemania, ...
Blazon Trissino Dal Vello D'Oro
1. Coat of arms of family: Trissino dal Vello d'oro
Language of the text: Italiano
Partito: nel primo d'azzurro all'albero al naturale nodrito su un ristretto di terreno dello stesso; il fusto biforcato e sul quale è posato un vello d'oro; il tronco accollato da un serpente d'argento, attortigliato allo stesso, rivolto e con la testa verso il vello; il tutto accompagnato da un nastro di argento svolazzante fra le foglie e caricato del motto: Panto zetoumenon aloton in lettere greche di nero; nel secondo d'oro a tre bande doppiomerlate di verde ciascuna di tre pezzi.
2. Coat of arms of family: Trissino dal Vello d'oro
Language of the text: Italiano
Palato d'oro e di rosso, alla banda del secondo attraversante.
Search last name
How to do a prelimiary Heraldic research
It is possible to do a preliminary research in our archive. About 100,000 heraldic traces, origins of surnames, coat of arms and blazons are available free of charge. Just write the desired last name in the form below and press enter.
- The Heraldic Traces are dossiers made by an A.I. useful as a starting point for researchers and passionate heraldists and confirm that there is information to work on and it is possible to order a heraldic document.
- Variations of surnames are frequent and mainly derive from involuntary acts such as translation errors or dialectal inflections or from voluntary acts such as attempts to escape persecution or acquisition of titles and properties of other families
- All content on this page is distributed under license Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike 3.0 Unported .