Last name: Bellegarde
The Heraldic Traces
are dossiers made by an A.I. useful as a starting point for researchers and passionate heraldists and confirm that there is information to work on and it is possible to order a heraldic document.
- When you buy a heraldic document a new personalized and accurate analysis of the heraldic research will be carried out by an expert heraldist.
- The coat of arms will still be checked and, if not, drawn in strict compliance with the heraldic rules by our experts.
Language of the text: English
Please note this is an automatic translation done by a program, if you buy a heraldic document
the text will be written by a native language heraldist
The country or region of the dossier mainly refers to the places where the family was ascribed to the nobility and may be different from those of residence
Heraldic Traces :Bellegarde
Originating from Belfort, naturalized Sardinian subjects with Augusto (Patenti 10 July 1838), who, with his brothers Ruggero and Federico, was the first to settle in Piedmont. His ancestors, distinguished with the predicate of Saint-Lary for the widespread opinion that they were of a stock with the dukes of Bellegarde and Saint-Lary, had flourished in France with wide traditions of honor. Luigi, knight of S. Luigi, had been governor of Belfort; of his sons, Martino, captain of the cuirassiers and knight of the Legion of honor, had died in July 1809 following injuries sustained in the battle of Wagram; Augustus, knight of St. Louis and the Legion of honor and captain of dragons, had been, during the Bourbon restoration in France, the bodyguard of King Louis XVIII; Giuseppe, born in Belfort on 21 September 1770 and died in Marseille on 21 October 1806, had played with the rank of captain in ...
Coat of arms of family
Language of the text: Italiano
D'argento al leone di rosso coronato d'oro.
Search last name
How to do a prelimiary Heraldic research
It is possible to do a preliminary research in our archive. About 100,000 heraldic traces, origins of surnames, coat of arms and blazons are available free of charge. Just write the desired last name in the form below and press enter.
- The Heraldic Traces are dossiers made by an A.I. useful as a starting point for researchers and passionate heraldists and confirm that there is information to work on and it is possible to order a heraldic document.
- Variations of surnames are frequent and mainly derive from involuntary acts such as translation errors or dialectal inflections or from voluntary acts such as attempts to escape persecution or acquisition of titles and properties of other families
- All content on this page is distributed under license Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike 3.0 Unported .