Last name: Cavedoni
The Heraldic Traces
are dossiers made by an A.I. useful as a starting point for researchers and passionate heraldists and confirm that there is information to work on and it is possible to order a heraldic document.
- When you buy a heraldic document a new personalized and accurate analysis of the heraldic research will be carried out by an expert heraldist.
- The coat of arms will still be checked and, if not, drawn in strict compliance with the heraldic rules by our experts.
Language of the text: English
Please note this is an automatic translation done by a program, if you buy a heraldic document
the text will be written by a native language heraldist
The country or region of the dossier mainly refers to the places where the family was ascribed to the nobility and may be different from those of residence
Heraldic Traces :Cavedoni
He has an Anastasio who led his family to Ferrara from Ferrara. Francesco almsman of Nicolò III; Galeazzo in 1414 went to the service of the Marquis of Mantua, and later defended the Bentivoglio against the Canentoli; Guglielmo served Filipppo-Maria duke of Milan. Various homonymous families spread to different regions of Italy. The bibliographic information that is handed down to us can be traced back to this lineage of which we have taken note. Ancient and noble family of Bologna. The commendator GB of Crollalanza reports the blazon of this family in the volumes of his historical blazon dictionary of the noble and notable Italian families. ...
Coat of arms of family
Language of the text: Italiano
Troncato: a) di azzurro all'aquila di argento con le ali, artigli e rostro d'oro, linguata di rosso; b) palato di rosso e di verde di 6, alla fascia ristretta d'oro sulla troncatura.
Search last name
How to do a prelimiary Heraldic research
It is possible to do a preliminary research in our archive. About 100,000 heraldic traces, origins of surnames, coat of arms and blazons are available free of charge. Just write the desired last name in the form below and press enter.
- The Heraldic Traces are dossiers made by an A.I. useful as a starting point for researchers and passionate heraldists and confirm that there is information to work on and it is possible to order a heraldic document.
- Variations of surnames are frequent and mainly derive from involuntary acts such as translation errors or dialectal inflections or from voluntary acts such as attempts to escape persecution or acquisition of titles and properties of other families
- All content on this page is distributed under license Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike 3.0 Unported .