Last name: Gaspari Gerio
- When you buy a heraldic document a new personalized and accurate analysis of the heraldic research will be carried out by an expert heraldist.
- The coat of arms will still be checked and, if not, drawn in strict compliance with the heraldic rules by our experts.
Language of the text: English
Please note this is an automatic translation done by a program, if you buy a heraldic document
the text will be written by a native language heraldist
Nobles in:Italia (Trentino Alto Adige)
The country or region of the dossier mainly refers to the places where the family was ascribed to the nobility and may be different from those of residence
Heraldic dossiers :Gaspari Gerio
Ancient and noble Trentino family with residence in the city of Trento. Carlo Principe-Bishop of Trento, with a diploma on November 8, 1632, created Pietro episcopal treasurer and his noble hereditary brothers of the principality. The members of the family are heedless of vulgar things, promising themselves the due reward from their own energies, prove the documents so far known as the Historical-Blasonic Dictionary of the Commendatore GB di Crollalanza who collected the traces left by the family in those city where he resided holding legislative, military or other positions, contributing greatly to the success of those documents useful for the discovery of this family. Such are the principles, which the above mentioned Authors gave themselves to this family, but to be this fact very remote, and of very distant history, we therefore leave it to more erudite than sacred antiquities, and of history to invest its certain principle . ...
Blazon Gaspari Gerio
1. Coat of arms of family: Gaspari Gerio
Language of the text: Italiano
Inquartato; nel primo e quarto d'azzurro, alla stella di sei raggi d'oro; nel secondo e terzo d'argento, al leone al naturale, coronato d'oro, tenente colle branche anteriori una palma di verde; con due mani di carnagione, in fede, attraversanti in fascia sullo spaccato. Cimiero: Due semivoli di rosso e d'azzurro, fra' quali un destrocherio tenente una stella d'oro.
Fonte bibliografica: "Dizionario storico blasonico delle famiglie nobili e notabili italiane estinte e fiorenti" vol.III, compilato dal Comm. G.B. di Crollalanza, edito presso la direzione del giornale araldico, Pisa 1888.
Search last name
How to do a prelimiary Heraldic research
It is possible to do a preliminary research in our archive. About 100,000 heraldic traces, origins of surnames, coat of arms and blazons are available free of charge. Just write the desired last name in the form below and press enter.
- The Heraldic Traces are dossiers made by an A.I. useful as a starting point for researchers and passionate heraldists and confirm that there is information to work on and it is possible to order a heraldic document.
- Variations of surnames are frequent and mainly derive from involuntary acts such as translation errors or dialectal inflections or from voluntary acts such as attempts to escape persecution or acquisition of titles and properties of other families
- All content on this page is distributed under license Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike 3.0 Unported .