Last name: Vignolo
The Heraldic Traces
are dossiers made by an A.I. useful as a starting point for researchers and passionate heraldists and confirm that there is information to work on and it is possible to order a heraldic document.
- When you buy a heraldic document a new personalized and accurate analysis of the heraldic research will be carried out by an expert heraldist.
- The coat of arms will still be checked and, if not, drawn in strict compliance with the heraldic rules by our experts.
Language of the text: English
Please note this is an automatic translation done by a program, if you buy a heraldic document
the text will be written by a native language heraldist
The country or region of the dossier mainly refers to the places where the family was ascribed to the nobility and may be different from those of residence
Heraldic Traces :Vignolo
The antiquity of the present family accompanied with the scrape of the scriptures does not reveal the principle of his nobility; and therefore the writers and researchers rightly confess with all their investigation that they cannot ascertain its origin; but not seeing us adduce any reason to make us believe this opinion, which also holds doubtful, we will still be able to utter our opinion, not opinion, but evident certainty, while it is supported by some evident reasons that they cannot lie. It is therefore found in the Territory of Sicily. Numerous characters of this surname are often mentioned in notarial documents since the past centuries, from which it appears that they were of noble condition. In the memories of times gone by we read some variations of this surname, due to the usual causes of dialectal pronunciation and the way of interpreting surnames in the scripture. ...
Coat of arms of family
Language of the text: Italiano
D'azzurro, al palo d'argento, caricato di tre mezze gambe umane di carnagine, 2 e 1; col capo d'oro, all'aquila di nero, coronata dello stesso.
Search last name
How to do a prelimiary Heraldic research
It is possible to do a preliminary research in our archive. About 100,000 heraldic traces, origins of surnames, coat of arms and blazons are available free of charge. Just write the desired last name in the form below and press enter.
- The Heraldic Traces are dossiers made by an A.I. useful as a starting point for researchers and passionate heraldists and confirm that there is information to work on and it is possible to order a heraldic document.
- Variations of surnames are frequent and mainly derive from involuntary acts such as translation errors or dialectal inflections or from voluntary acts such as attempts to escape persecution or acquisition of titles and properties of other families
- All content on this page is distributed under license Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike 3.0 Unported .